Roof Cleaners, Roof Repairs & Roof Coating in Hertfordshire
Hertfordshire is one of the most heavily populated counties in the UK and it comes as no surprise that the demand for roof cleaning is on the increase. There are many thousands of homes in the county that have roofs which, over time, have become covered with moss, lichen and various forms of algae. This is because the damp climate in the UK makes it very easy for these varieties of surface growth to spread quickly on porous roof tiles.
The long term damage to roof tiles caused by excessive moss growth and other forms of algae can be very expensive to fix if action is not taken earlier enough. We have seen this problem when cleaning roofs in many parts of Herts such as Watford, Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead and St Albans.
However, we have the complete roof refurbishment solution to moss covered roofs in Hertfordshire. We have a database of highly competent roof cleaning contractors that can clean and if required, colour coat roof tiles. All our roof cleaning companies in Hertfordshire carry comprehensive public liability insurance to ensure every customer can have their roof cleaned with complete peace of mind.
Ask one of our experienced staff to arrange a FREE roof survey and no obligation quote. For a quick response just call 0800 849 9498. If required you can also complete our online enquiry form.
1. Fast acting biocide (anti-fungicide) sprayed to remove moss and algae.
2. Roof tiles thoroughly cleaned with special roof cleaning equipment.
3. Roof surveyed and minor repairs carried out if required.
4. Multiple coats of roof sealer or coloured roof coating applied for added protection.Find Out More
• Filters out direct sunlight that can fade natural colouring.
• Slows down the growth of moss, lichen and algae.
• Makes roof tiles resistant to water penetration.
• Helps roof to eliminate static water vapour to stop moss spores spreading.
• Comes in various colours that can transform the look of an older roof.Find Out More
• Replace any deteriorating mortar between crests, ridge and hip tiles.
• Re-pointing of lead flashing.
• Ridges and crests re-bedded.
• Damaged roof tiles replaced.
• Check the overall condition of any chimney stack.Find Out More